The Sprint makes choosing an e-bike easy. Unmatched value and performance, perfect comfort and balance, high quality and low maintenance components and the e-bike of choice for the City of Sydney Council, Marrickville Council, the Watershed Cargo Bicycle Library and a growing host of food delivering restaurants. The question is - why wouldn't you want to ride a Sprint?
The eZee Sprint is a perfect all-rounder electric bicycle for men and women. With a comfortable step-through frame providing an upright sitting position and plenty of user-friendly features, this bicycle will make cycle commuting, shopping and city riding hassle free. The robust compact Shimano Nexus internal hub gears, hydraulic front brakes, and puncture-resistant tyres reduce maintenance problems and no more recharging batteries for your bike lights!
The Sprint is equipped with centre mount double leg kick stand, mud guards, rear rack, speedometer and front and rear lights. You'll see why when you test ride one - comfortable, practical, featured in the Sydney Morning Herald and just so good looking. It's not just about comfort either - the Sprint is as reliable and robust as the rest of them - check out how it went on Australia's ultimate e-bike hill climbing test going up Mt Wellington, followed shortly after by a cross country, off road, windy, steep and rainy trip through the Central Plateau. In 2012 it adds a trip from Cairns to Rockhampton, Queensland to its ride list.
The Sprint is available in the shop for test riding or purchase.
- high quality, low-maintenance components
- comfortable riding position for cruising around town
- seven speed Shimano Nexus internal hub gears for low maintenance and easy gear changes
- hydraulic disc brakes on front
- tough and proven Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres that virtually eliminate punctures
- fully kitted out with front and back mudguards, lights powered by the main battery, a cycle computer and a rear rack for carrying loads
- widest option of battery capacities: 11 amp-hours, 15 amp-hours, 20 amp-hours and a massive 28 amp-hours.
Weight: Bike: 23kg, Battery (11 amp-hours): 3.1kg
$2,899 with 11 amp-hour battery
$3,099 with 15 amp-hour battery
$3,449 with 20 amp-hour battery
$3,999 with massive 28 amp-hour battery
For full specs, look at the official website.