Tough, reliable and rides like a favourite hybrid commuting bicycle — only further. With 8-speed Shimano Deore gears and both front and rear disc brakes, eZee's electric drive allows you to travel harder and faster than ever.
Consecutive winner of the Tour de Presteigne electric bike rally for three years in a row, tested along 3000 kms in Africa, the entire length of the Mississippi, between Melbourne to Sydney, London to Paris, the Silk Road through China and Cycling Plus Magazine's Bike of Year 2007. And thats only half of it. No other electric bike out there has gone the distance, chewed as many roads and been praised worldwide as the Torq.
A beautifully crafted machine of grace and grit, let the Torq take you as far as you want to go.
- nice big 700C wheels to chew up the distance
- comfortable but efficient riding position for long commutes and touring
- high quality Shimano components
- front and rear disc brakes for powerful braking
- tough and proven, Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres virtually eliminate punctures
- fully kitted out with front and back mudguards, lights (powered off the main battery), cycle computer and rack for carrying heavy loads
- option of upgrading to 14Ah battery, for up to 80km of range. A further option of adding another 14Ah battery to the rear rack for an unbeatable 160km of range!
Weight: 22kg frame, 3.1kg battery = 25.1kg total
Price: $2490 (with 10Ah battery), $2740 (with 14Ah battery) inc. GST