With suspension forks, puncture resistant tyres and disc hydraulic brakes, this is an all-surface bike that’s great for everything from commuting to touring.
In July 2013 the eZee Forza was rated by Australia's Ride On magazine as the top quality e-bike (based on quality of frame, gears, brakes, wheels and how it is built). It was ranked the second best performing and overall e-bike. It offers the most powerful acceleration and maximum assisted speed of all e-bikes currently available in Australian and is one of the toughest!! In 2012 it was riden 4,500km from Cape York along the Bloomfield & old Telegraph tracks and performed brilliantly!!
It also comes with the option of a rear wheel drive, has a high torque motor and long travel suspension forks. These provide extra riding comfort, a relaxed cruising riding position and greater frame clearance over rocks and branches. It has become a popular choice for off-road e-bike tourers and riders who prioritise comfort and quality of the riding experience. The Forza silently eliminates the strains of headwinds and hills. Its Shimano 9 Speed Deore rear sprockets and derailleur coupled with the unique high performance motor smoothly powers your ride.
- suspension front fork with alloy crown long travel for excellent riding comfort.
- Shimano 9 speed Deore gears, 48T Prowheel alloy chainwheel, KMC Z99RB chain.
- Shimano M375 disc brakes (front & rear), 180mm rotor. Option for hydraulic disc brakes with e-cut off.
- 26 x 1.75” Schwalbe Marathon Plus with smartguard & reflective band. Marathon Plus MTB option available.
- Cat-Eye Velo 8 Cycle computer, brass bell, aluminium rear rack, central kick stand and mud guards.
- high power 1000 lumen LED front light powered by main battery.
- high torque 200W Brushless DC rear hub motor with planetary gears.
- 37V 15Ah Lithium Ion Polymer battery for up to 100km range (depending on use), 4 amps Smart Charger. Option for 36V 10Ah battery.
Weight: 23kg frame, 3.8kg battery = 26.8kg total
$2,849 with 11 amp-hour battery
$3,049 with 15 amp-hour battery
For full specs, please look at the official website.