With one quick test ride, you will see this is the handiest electric bike you'll ever meet. Small and easy to manoeuvre, this zippy e-bike features optional sturdy front basket and unbeatable hill-climbing ability. The eZee Street is as small and fun as a folding bike without any of the compromises - that means a comfortable and sturdy riding position, a Shimano 7 speed internal gear hub, and freedom to add a front basket and gadgets to the handlebars. If you've found most bicycles are just a bit too big for you or your apartment or you just want an e-bike that's easy to hop onto and cruise to the shops in style then this one's for you.
Welcome to eZee Street!
- smaller frame for the less tall
- sturdy front basket for convenience
- smaller 20-inch wheels translate into excellent hill-climbing ability
- sevem-speed Shimano Nexus internal hub gears, for minimal maintenance and easy gear changes - even when stationary
- tough and proven, Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres for far fewer punctures
- fully kitted out with front and back mudguards, lights (powered off the main battery), cycle computer and rack for carrying heavy loads
- $2,799 with 11Ah battery
- $2,999 with 15Ah battery
- $3,349 with 21Ah battery
- $3,899 with massive 28Ah battery